Indian Omelette is a version of omlette prepared with eggs, onion, tomato, spices and herbs available in Indian restaurants serving non vegetarian food. This spicy omlete can be used to stuff sandwiches along with sauces, cheese and green leaves. Available as a street food all over India. Try this simple Indian egg omelette recipe and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Eggs 6 nos.
Chopped onions 2 nos.
Chopped tomatoes 2 nos.
Finely chopped green chilies 3 nos.
Oil For frying
Salt and pepper To taste
1. Beat the eggs and add the chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies, salt and
2. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and add a portion of the mixture to make one omlette.
4. Cook over slow flame tiil mixture is firm and flip it over and cook on the other
5. Repeat the method to cook the remaining mixture.
6. Serve hot with aloo parathas and chutney.