All-purpose flour 1 1 / 4 cup
Sugar 1 tbsp
Baking powder 3 tsp
Slightly beaten eggs 2
Milk 1 cup
Butter, melted 2 tbsp
Salt A Pinch
Oil for greasing
1. Mix in a bowl the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
2. In another bowl combine the eggs, milk and butter
3. Add liquids to dry, without excessive mixing
4. The point of the substance should not be much liquid should drip slowly
5. Heat and grease the pan and place the dough in the center, about 1 / 4 cup per pancake
6. It is very nice to eat with honey and nuts.
Contributed by Sangesh Nattamai.