Chicken 65(boneless) recipe is a spicy deep fried chicken starter dish very popular in south India. Chicken 65 starter dish is a well known bar snack, street food and you can find street side shops serving chicken 65 alone as a snack in most part of Tamil nadu, India at a very reasonable price. You can store the marinated chicken in refridgerator and fry whenever you need a tasty and spicy starter. Chicken 65 boneless is one of the best snack with drinks. Try this simple and spicy boneless Chicken 65 recipe and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Chicken breast(cut into small pieces) 500 gm
Corn flour 25 gm
Egg 1 no
Red chilli Powder 2 tbsp
Garam Masala 2 tsp
Green chilli sauce 1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Tomato Ketchup 1 tbsp
Soy sauce few drops
Lemon juice of 1 no
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
1. Mix corn flour, red chilli powder, Garam masala and salt.
2. Add green chilli sauce, ginger garlic paste, tomato ketchup and mix well.
3. Add soy sauce, egg, lemon juice and mix well till it becomes like a jelly paste.
4. Add chicken breast pieces to the above marinade and mix well.
5. Keep the marinated chicken for atleast 2 hrs in a refrigerator or in a cool place.
6. Heat oil in a thick bottomed kadai and deep fry the marinated chicken in a slow flame till it is well cooked.
7. Serve hot and garnish with lemon and onion slices.