Channa Dal 200 gm
Onion 100 gm
Tomato 1 no
Ginger paste 5 gm
Garlic paste 5 gm
Channa masala or garam masala 15 gm
Chilli powder 2.5 gm
Salt to taste
Turmeric a pinch
Coriander leaves 15 gm
Oil to fry
1. Wash and soal dal in hot water for atleast 1 hour. Chop finely the onions and tomatoes.
2. Heat oil. fry chopped onions and tomatoes until cook.
3. Add ginger and garlicpaste, channa masala, chilli powder, turmeric, salt and fry for few minutes.
4. Add channal dal with sufficient water until dal is cooked .
5. Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.