Mutton with bones 500 gm
Green chillies 15 gm
Coriander leaves 1 bunch
Garlic 10 gm
Ginger 50 gm
Coconut 50 gm
Onions 100 gm
Garam Masala 2 gm
Fat 30 gm
Rice 300 gm
Garam masala (whole) 2 gm
Salt to taste
Fat 70 gm
1. Wash, clean and cut meat with bones.
2. Grind together the onions, green chillies, corainder leaves, ginger, coconut and garlic.
3. Heat fat. Add ground masala and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add meat, salt and enough water to cook till meat is tender.
5. Add garam masala and mix well.
1. Boil water with garam masala and salt.
2. Add washed and drained rice and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. In a strong pan melt half the fat.
5. Put in rice and meat in layers.
6. Pour remaining melted fat on top, when the layers are completed.
7. Seal and keep in oven for 10 to 15 minutes.