Tomatoes 500 gm
Carrot 55 gm
Onion 55 gm
Milk 300 ml
Refined flour 30 gm
Butter 30 gm
Stock 600 ml
Peppercorn a few
Salt to taste
Parsley 1 sprig
1. Wash and Slice Tomatoes.
2. Peel and Slice Onion.
3. Peel and grate carrot.
4. Place tomatoes, onion, and carrot in a heavy pan.
5.Add hot stock or boiling water. Add pepper and salt.
6.Cook till vegetables is almost done.
7. Add grated Coconut and cook till vegetables are well cooked.
8. Rub through a sieve.
9. Prepare a white sauce with flour, butter and milk.
10. Add vegetable puree gradually.
11. Reheat and serve garnished with chopped parsley.