Garlic 10 flakes
Sourashtra curry powder(ounty bhurko) 5 tbsp
Peppercorns 15 no
Curry leaves 1 gm
Coriander leaves 1 gm
Tamarind 15 gm
Jaggery 1 tsp
Oil 50 ml
Salt to taste
1. Clean and peel gralic flakes.
2. Heat oil in a kadai. Add garlic flakes and peppecorns.
3. Fry till garlic flakes become light brown in colour.
4. Add sourashtra curry powder(available in www.angidi.com) and continue frying in a low flame till the raw smell of the curry powder subsides.
5. Add curry and coriander leaves.
6. Soak tamarind in a small quantity of water. Strain and add to fried ingredient.
7. Add required salt and 1 tsp jaggery.
8. Bring to boil, simmer for 10 minutes or till the oil comes out seperately.