Madurai Parotta 9 no
Chicken pieces from Chicken gravy 6 no
Onion (finely chopped) 2 no
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Curry leaves 1 spring
Oil 2 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a Iron dosa tawa. Fry chopped onions till it becomes light brown.
2. Shred the parotta and chicken pieces. Add parotta, chicken, curry leaves, chilli powder, salt and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add four laddle full of chicken gravy to the kadai and fry till it becomes little crispy.
4. Use dosa laddle or a stainless steel tumbler to chop the mixture into small pieces.
5. Serve hot with raita and chicken salna.