Pearl spot Fish (Karimeen) 4 no
Red chilli powder 4 tsp
Pepper powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 2 tsp
Lemon juice of 2 no
Ginger Garlic(Grinded) 4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Clean and wash the fish. Make several slits in the sides of the fish
2. Mix chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, ginger garlic, pepper powder and lemon juice in to paste.
3. Add the mixed masala paste over the fish and soak for minimum 1 hour.
4. Heat Oil. Fry fish till golden brown.
5. Serve hot, garnished with lemon and onion slices.