Redefined instant noodles recipe is a small variation in preparation of instant noodles like Maggi/Top Ramen. This noodles recipe is spiced up with chilli powder and garam masala and curry leaves adds some good aroma. Using onion and tomato increases the quantity a little and adds some tangy taste to the noodles. Redefined instant noodles is a tongue twister for who eat normal instant or cup noodles. Try this redefined instant noodles recipe and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Maggi/Top ramen noodles family pack 1 no
Onion(finely chopped) 1 no
Tomato (finely chopped) 1 no
Garam Masala 1 tsp
Chilli Powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves 2 spring
Oil 1 tbsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
1. Heat oil in a kadai. Add chopped onion and fry till it beomes slightly brown.
2. Add chopped tomato and fry till tomato gets smashed.
3. Add Garam masala, noodles masala, chilli powder and salt. Fry for a minute.
4. Add water as mentioned in the noodles packet.
5. Add noodles once the water starts boiling and keep in slow flame till the noodles gets cooked.
6. Remove from heat and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.7. Serve hot.