Meal maker curry is a simple dish prepared with soya chunks and blended with spices tastes well with any variety rice like pulao, biryani, etc. Yummy protein rich recipe at a very less cost. Try this protein rich meal maker curry recipe and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Meal Maker(Soya chunks) 100 gms
Onion chopped 1 no
Tomato chopped 2 nos
Garam masala powder 2 tsp
Green chillies chopped 3 nos
Chilli Powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder 1 tsp
Curry Leaves a few
Oil 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Boil water in a big vessel. Add the Meal maker to the boiling water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2. Drain water and squeeze dry the meal maker. Cut the soft meal maker into small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a big non stick pan. Add chopped onions, green chillies and fry in slow flame till the raw smell goes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes, salt and continue frying till the tomato gets smashed.
5. Add chilli powder, coriander powder, curry leaves and garam masala and fry for 2 minutes in slow flame.
6. Add cut meal maker and continue frying in slow flame till soya chunks is cooked and little crispy.7. Serve hot as a side dish with white rice, pulao and any variety rice.