Whole wheat flour 400 gms
Luke warm water as required
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tbsp
1. Mix whole wheat flour and salt well.
2. Add required amount of luke warm water and mix well to make a dough.
3. Add oil and knead it further till the dough becomes soft.
4. Divide dough into equal size balls.
5. Roll it into rounds of 6 inches diameter.
6. Batter on a dry griddle. Apply oil on both sides and change the frying side every 10 seconds till it is cooked.
7. Serve hot with curd,any veg and non veg gravies.