Semiya kesari a delicious sweet, simple to prepare at home, a quick evening time sweet and can be served with ice cream as cold dessert to add more taste and flavour. This is one the favourite sweet for everyone and a suggested recipe for Navratri festival. Try this simple sweetmeat recipe and Enjoy Cooking!!!
WheatVermicilli (semiya) 200 gms
Sugar 100 gms
Cardamom crushed 3 nos
Cashew nuts 10 nos
Kiss miss 10 nos
Ghee 3 tbsp
1. Heat 1 tbsp of ghee in a sauce pan. Fry vermicilli till golden brown and keep it aside.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of fhee in a sauce pan. Fry cashew nuts and kiss miss till golden brown and keep it aside.
3. Heat 400 ml of water in a big kadai. Add fried vermicilli slowly once the water starts to boil.
4. Cook in a slow flame till all the water is absorbed.
5. Add sugar and crushed cardamom slowly and stir continuosly for atleast 10 minutes.6. Remove from heat and garnish with fried cashew nuts and kiss miss.