Baby corn masala is a simple dish prepared with baby corn, capsicum and blended with Indian spices. Baby corn masala is a familiar menu in restaurants and dhabas serving north Indian food. Baby corn masala is one of the suitable dishes for Indian bread, pulao rice, fried rice. Try this healthy baby corn masala at home and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Baby corn 5 nos
Capsicum(cut into small pieces) 1 no
Onion(Chopped) 2 nos (medium sized)
Tomato(chopped) 3 nos
Green chillies(chopped) 2 nos
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
Chilli Powder 3/4 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste 1 1/2 tsp
Soy sauce 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves 15 nos
Coriander leaves 1 spring
Oil 25 ml
1. Wash Baby corn and capsicum and cut into small pieces. Grind onion and green chillies.
2. Heat oil in a thick bottomed kadai. Add ground onion, green chillies and fry in a slow flame till the colour changes slightly.
3. Add chopped tomatoes, salt, curry leaves and continue frying till tomatoes get smashed.
4. Add chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, turmeric powder and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add baby corn and capsicum and continue frying for 2 minutes in slow flame. Add water as required and continue cooking until baby corn and capsicum are more than half cooked.
6. Add soy sauce and keep it in a slow flame for a minute.7. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and Serve hot.