Gobi Manchurian is basically a Chinese dish with Indian spices is a common and popular dish in Indian restaurants. Gobi manuchurian dish tastes well with Indian breads like roti, phulka and with puloa and fried rice. Gobi Manchurian is prepared with cauliflower marinated for few minutes in a batter similar to chicken 65 is deep fried and then deep fried gobi is stir fried with spices and sauces. Try this Gobi Manchurian recipe and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Cauliflower florets 500 gm
Corn flour 75 gm
Gram flour 25 gm
Chilli sauce 100 gm
Worcester Sauce 50 gm
Garlic 50 gm
Ginger to taste
Salt to taste
White Pepper Powder 2 pinch
Ajinomoto 1 pinch
Oil 200 ml
1. Wash and cut cauliflower florets to medium size.
2. Make a batter using corn flour, gram flour, worcester sauce, salt, ajinomoto, white pepper powder, ginger and garlic paste.
3. Soak the cauliflower florets in the batter and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Deep fry the cauliflower florets and remove when crisp.
5. Heat oil, add garlic paste, chilli sauce,ajinomoto,salt, pepper powder ans saute well.
6. Add corn flour blended with a little cold water.Cook till the gravy is thick.7. Add fried cauliflower florets and remove. Serve Hot.