Chicken nuggets are a popular snack and a best starter for lunch and dinner. Boneless chicken marinated in a spicy batter, then coated with egg and bread crump’s and deep fried. Chicken nugget is a small variation of boneless chicken 65 recipe and a popular menu in McDonald's restaurants. Chicken nuggets taste excellent when served hot with mint sauce and ketchup. Try this homemade Mcdonald's chicken nuggets recipe and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Chicken breast(cut into small pieces) 500 gm
Corn flour 15 gm
Egg 1 no
White Pepper powder 1 tbsp
Black Pepper powder 1 tbsp
Garam Masala 2 tsp
Green chilli sauce 1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Soy sauce few drops
Bread crumps 1 cup
Lemon juice of 1 no
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
1. Mix corn flour, white and black pepper powder, Garam masala and salt.
2. Add green chilli sauce, ginger garlic paste and mix well.
3. Add soy sauce, lemon juice and mix well till it becomes like a jelly paste.
4. Add chicken breast pieces to the above marinade and mix well.
5. Keep the marinated chicken for atleast 48 hrs in a refrigerator.
6. Beat eggs in a bowl.
7. Heat oil in a thick bottomed kadai.
8. Take a piece of marinated chicken, dip in beated egg, coat with bread crumps and deep fry in slow fire till light brown in colour. Repeat the process for all the marinated chicken.
9. Serve hot with fresh salad, mint chutney and ketchup.