Stir fried spicy mixed vegetable is a simple and quick recipe prepared with potato, peas, carrot and cauliflower along with pepper and Indian spices. This dish is little spicy which can be served as a side dish with rice and also it can be used to stuff wraps and rolls. Vegetables make this dish nutritious. Try this simple stir fry mixed vegetable recipe and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Potato 100 gms
Carrot 100 gms
Peas 100 gms
Cauli flower florets 100 gms
Pepper powder 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Mustard seeds 1/4 tsp
Curry leaves 6 to 8 nos
Salt to taste
Oil 1 tbsp
1. Wash all vegetables. Peel potato and cut into small pieces. Cut carrots into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a thick bottomed kadai. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
3. Add cut vegetables and fry in a medium fire.
4. Add salt, sprinkle some water and continue frying in a slow fire.
5. Add pepper powder, garam masala, coriander and cumin powder when the vegetables are half cooked and continue frying till all vegetables become tender.6. Remove from heat and Serve hot.