Chicken nuggets sandwich is a fusion recipe of Western and Indian cuisine. Chicken nuggets sandwich is prepared with toasted whole wheat bread spreaded with mayonaisse, stuffed with spicy onion tomato based curry, cut chicken nugget pieces and topped with grated cheese. Lettuce can also be added if you like greeny leaves as stuffing. Basic spices in the curry give an Indian flavour to the sandwich. Try this fusion sandwich best suited for lunch boxes and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Whole wheat bread slices 12 nos
Onion(chopped) 4 nos
Tomato(chopped) 4 nos
Chicken Nuggets 12 nos
Garam Masala powder 2 tsp
Red chilli powder 2 tsp
Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
Mayonnaise 16 tsp
Salt to taste
Cheese as required
Curry leaves 10 to 12 nos
Oil 5 ml
1. Heat oil in a thick bottomed kadai. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
2. Add chopped onions once the mustard seeds start to splutter and fry onions in a slow fire.
3. Add chopped tomatoes when the raw smell of onion reduces and continue frying.
4. Add red chilli powder, garam masala, and salt and continue frying till the tomatoes gets smashed well.
5. Remove from heat and keep aside.
6. Cut fried chicken nuggets into small pieces.
7. Heat a tawa or griddle. Toast the bread slices slightly. the upper layer should be little crispy not the entire bread.
8. Take a toasted bread slice. Spread a teaspoon of mayonnaise on one side.
9. Then spread some prepared spicy onion tomato stuffing and put chicken nugget pieces. Grate some cheeseover it.
10. Take a toasted bread slice. Spread mayonnaise on the both the sides. Keep over the stuffed bread slice. Repeat the step 9 and keep another toasted bread over it.11. Heat a tawa and warm the prepared sandwich and Serve hot.