Vanilla cupcake is a basic cupcake recipe with vanilla flavour which is commonly served in most of the bakery and pastry shops. The aroma of butter and vanilla essence makes everyone salivate. This vanilla flavoured cup cake is a favourite for the people at all ages. Whole wheat flour can be used instead of refined flour to make the cup cake fibre rich. Try this easy recipe and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Refined flour 120 gms
Sugar 120 gms
Unsalted butter 100 gms
Egg 2 no
Milk 2 tbsp
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Vanilla essence 1 tsp(optional)
Paper cases as required
1. Sieve flour and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Beat butter well in a bowl till it gets softened.
3. Add flour, egg, sugar, vanilla essence, milk and whisk well to avoid lumps.
4. Divide the mixture and fill the paper cases. Put the filled paper cases in the muffin tins.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 degree centigrade and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes.6. Remove from the oven, cool and Serve it.