Homemade macaroni is a spicy Indian pasta recipe prepared with macaroni cooked separately in salted water and mixed with prepared onion tomato based spicy Indian sauce and garnished with coriander leaves. This mouth watering Indian pasta recipe has the basic spices with real Indian flavour.Adding vegetables like carrot, beans, potato,etc as per your taste makes this pasta recipe rich. Try this homemade macaroni recipe and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Macaroni 200 gms
Tomatoes(chopped) 1 no
Onions(chopped) 2 no(medium size)
Tomato ketchup 2 tsp
Green chilli sauce 3 tsp
Soy sauce 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder 1/2 tsp
White pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves a few
Coriander leaves 1 sprig
Salt to taste
Oil 10 ml
1. Cook macaroni in salted boiling water till it is done.Strain and keep aside. Let it cool.
2. Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan. Add chopped onions and fry in a medium fire till raw smell subsides.
3. Add ketchup, chilli sauce and soy sauce. Continue frying for 2 minutes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes, salt and fry in a slow fire till the tomatoes gets smashed well.
5. Add garam masala, curry leaves, chilli powder and continue frying till it becomes a thick sauce.
6. Take the cooked macaroni in a bowl or plate. Season with white pepper powder and pour cooked sauce over it.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.