Hot and spicy Indian chicken dishes.
Authentic regional vegetarian dishes .
Spicy Hyderabadi and chettinadu briyani, Bisibelabath, Madras Pongal etc with real flavors.
Make fresh juices and squashes with available local fruits.
Make tasty smoothies and ice creams at home as branded ice creams available in the market.
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Milk 1600 ml
Vermicilli 100 gm
Sugar 60 gm
Cashew nuts 2 tbsp
Raisins 1 tbsp
Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
Ghee 10 ml
1. Boil milk in a thick bottomed pan and keep in slow fire till it reduces to three-quarters of its original quantity.
2. Heat 5 ml ghee in a kadai and saute vermicilli till it turns light brown in colour.
3. Add roasted vermicilli to the boiling milk and cook in a slow fire till the vermicilli is done.
4. Add sugar, cardamom powder and cook in slow fire for a minute.
5. Saute the cashew nuts and raisins in the remaining ghee and garnish it over the payasam/kheer.
6. Serve hot or cold as a dessert.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Saturday, June 16, 2012
15. Pour oil on the edges and cook on both sides in a slow fire. Remove once kheema is cooked well.
16. Serve hot with mutton curry/salna and Coconut chutney
Monday, June 11, 2012
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Friday, June 1, 2012