Semolina(Rava) 200 gm
Onion chopped 2 no (medium size)
Tomato chopped 1 no (big size)
Bengal gram 1 tsp
Mustard seeds 1/4 tsp
Green chillies chopped 2 nos
Chopped ginger 1 inch size
Cut mixed vegetables 100 gm
Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves few
Coriander leaves 1 sprig
Salt to taste
Oil 1/2 tbsp
Ghee 1/2 tbsp
Water 400 ml
1. Heat a thick bottom kadai and roast semolina/rava for a minute. Keep aside and let it cool down.
2. Heat oil in a kadai. Add mustard seeds, bengal gram.
3. Add chopped onion and green chillies when bengal gram colour slightly changes. Fry in a slow fire till onion is translucent.
4. Add chopped ginger, tomato, chilli powder, curry leaves, coriander leaves, mixed vegetables, salt and continue frying in a slow fire 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add water and bring to boil.
6. Add roasted rava while stirring simultaneously to avoid lumps.Stir continuously till rava is cooked and becomes semi solid.
7. Remove from heat, add ghee and mix well. Serve hot with coconut chutney and sambar.