Seer fish slices 1/2 kg
Corn flour 1 tbsp
Rava 1 tbsp
Chilli powder 2 tbsp
Salt as required
Ginger Garlic(grinded) 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
Lemon juice of 1 no
Oil for frying
1. Clean and wash the fish slices.
2. Mix corn flour, chilli powder, salt, ginger garlic, garam masala and lemon juice in to paste.
3. Apply the mixed masala paste on the fish slices and marinate for minimum 2 hours.
4. Heat Oil. Coat rava on both sides of the marinated fish slices and deep fry fish in a slow fire till it is cooked.
5. Serve hot, garnished with lemon and onion slices.