Buttermilk fried chicken is a simple dish prepared with chicken breast pieces marinated in spices, onion, buttermilk and stir fried in a slow fire till its is little crispy. Buttermilk fried chicken breast has a tangy taste and a great starter dish for lunch and dinner. For best taste marinate the chicken over night in the refridgerator. Onion paste is caramelized when stir frying and the aroma is pleasant and appetizing. Try this Buttermilk fried chicken breast recipe at home and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Chicken breast 400 gms
Onion 1 no small size
Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Green chilli sauce 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
Soy sauce 1/2 tsp
Buttermilk 50 ml
Salt to taste
Oil 1 tbsp
1. Wash and clean chicken and cut into small cubes.
2. Grind onion into smooth paste.
3. Add onion paste, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, green chilli sauce, salt and buttermilk to chicken and mix well. Marinade for altleast 2 hours.
4. Heat oil in a thick bottomed non stick pan. Add the marinated chicken and stir fry in a slow fire till chicken is 80 percent cooked.
5. Add garam masala, soy sauce and continue stir frying till the chicken outer layer is little crispy.
6. Serve hot with onion rings and lemon wedges.