Scrambled egg curry is a spicy and easy recipe prepared with scrambled eggs and cooked in a tomato onion based curry with spices. The scrambled egg pieces should be big enough in the curry so it tastes some what equal to a tender chicken. Kashmiri chilli powder gives natural colour to the curry. Scrambled egg curry tastes awesome with chappathi, roti, dosa, pulao and any kind of variety rice. This curry can be used ias stuffing for dosa, katti rolls,etc. Try this Scrambled egg curry recipe at home and Enjoy Cooking!!!
Egg 6 nos
Onion(chopped) 2 nos medium size
Tomato(chopped) 3 nos medium size
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Green chillies(chopped) 1 no
Kashmiri Chilli powder 1 tsp
Pepper powder 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves a few
Soy sauce 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 20 ml
1. Beat egg well, add salt, mix well and keep aside.
2. Heat 5 ml of oil in a non stick kadai. Add beaten egg, and stir continously till the scrambled egg gets fried lightly. Remove from heat and keep aside.
3. Heat remaining oil in a thick bottomed kadai. Add chopped onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste and continue frying in a slow fire till the onions are translucent.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and continue frying in a slow fire for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add kashmiri chilli powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt and continue frying till oil comes out.
6. Add required amount of water, curry leaves and cover cook in a slow fire for 5 minutes or till it becomes a thick gravy.
7. Add srambled egg to the curry, soy sauce and cook for few minutes.
8. Remove from heat and serve hot with roti, pulao, chappathi and white rice.