Chicken legs 4 nos
Chopped Onion 4 nos Medium size
Blanched Tomatoes 4 nos
Ginger garlic paste 4 tsp
Pepper powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Kashmiri chilli powder 1 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Lemon juice of 1 no
Curd 150 ml
Salt to taste
Oil 20 ml
1. Wash Chicken legs and make insertions.
2. Rub salt, pepper powder, lemon juice and 2 tsp ginger garlic paste over the chicken and marinate for atleast 30 minutes.
3. Heat 5 ml oil in a large non stick pan. Fry the the marinated chicken both the sides for about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
4. Heat remaining oil in the thick bottomed kadai. Add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste and fry in a slow fire till it becomes translucent.
5. Add blanched tomatoes, turmeric powder, kashmiri chilli powder, salt and continue frying in a slow fire for 3 minutes.
6. Add garam masala, coriander powder and continue frying for another 2 minutes.
7. Add curd and fry in a slow fire till the gravy becomes a soft and smooth paste.
8. Stuff gravy in the insertions and apply all over the chicken. Grease a aluminium sheet in a baking try. Put the chicken in it.
9. Preheat the oven cook in a high heat for 5 to 10 minutes and then cook in a moderate heat till the chicken is cooked well and the outer layer of the chicken becomes lightly crispy.Brush with oil now and then.
10. Garnish with fresh cut vegetables and serve hot.