Soya Chunks 100 gm
Onions 200 gm
Chilli Powder 15 gm
Chilli sauce 10 gm
Tomato ketchup 10 gm
Soya sauce 5 gm
Lemon juice 3 ml
Salt to taste
Green chillies 4 nos
Coriander leaves 1 sprig
Oil as required
1. Boil water in a thick bottom vessel. Add soya chunks and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain water and squeeze soya chunks to dry.
2. Add chilli powder, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, Lemon juice and salt. Keep aside and soak for one hour.
3. Slice the onions. Slit green chillies lengthwise.
4. Put the soya chunks in a pan. Cook till the soya chunks becomes dry in a slow fire. Keep aside.
5. Heat oil, fry onions and green chillies. Add salt and then put the soya chunks and fry for few minutes.
6. Serve hot, garnished with corainder leaves.